Sunday, 24 June 2012

Seedy Sunday Blogging

Hey party people,

I'm currently lying in bed with a toasted cheese sandwich, watching MasterChef and thought I'd check in with you. I wanted to show you some photos that my friend and I took last night on the good old webcam. High point of the night: spending time with my best friend Ashleigh. How gorgeous is she, honestly?  Low point of the night: taking a sip of a strangers drink thinking it was mine and having him look at me like I was a drunken lunatic. I just got confused okay guys! Needless to say I am feeling a bit seedy today. I'm on uni holidays now so I'll hopefully be able to get on here more often! I've missed all (16 hehe) of you! How's life?

Love love love,
Annie xx

4 comments:

  1. You're both beautiful! A toasted cheese sandwich sounds grand right about now... You have one more person to miss, as I am officially your seventeenth follower. Keep up the good work, lovely xxx

    www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a sweetie! 17th follower yayyyyyy! Thank you so much <3

      Delete
  2. There's nothing better than a cheese toastie and Masterchef! Yay I'm so glad you're back! You both look gorgeous! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I feel like you're always saying you're glad I'm back. Least consistent blogger award goes to me! Thank you darling! xx

      Delete