Thursday, 29 September 2011

OOTN: Josh Pyke Concert

Last night I went with two of my friends to see my all time favourite musician ever, Josh Pyke, play at The Governor Hindmarsh Hotel. I don't want to bore you describing how much love I have for this man so I promise I'll keep it short! I got to get up on stage with some other people and sing with him and after the show I pushed a very corny letter under his door and he signed it, then came out to give it to me. It was so exciting! Sadly my legs turned to jelly and I couldn't think of anything witty to say. Hence, I kind of just stared at him smiling like an idiot. Then this morning I woke up and he had replied to one of my tweets! Even waking up feeling a bit under the weather couldn't ruin my mood! I wanted to share this exciting news with you and to show you what I wore! Once again, I'm an awkward poser but I think I'm getting a little better. I'd be grateful for any tips!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress - Forever 21
Bag - Vintage
Rose Ring - Vintage
Blue Stone Ring - Lovisa
Turquoise Ring - Santorini Markets
Bracelet - Pandora
Shoes - Dotti
Frilly Socks - American Apparel
Nail Polish - Rimmel 'Green With Envy'
Lipstick - Inglot #176

Here is a clip of one of my all time favourite Josh Pyke songs, 'Memories and Dust.' Plus there's a bunch of cute baby chickens in the video. Score!


Have any of you acted as weird as me when you met someone famous?

Lots of love,
Annie xx

P.S. If any of you have twitter I would love it if you would follow me!

11 comments:

  1. I love John Pyke! You look stunning, love the red lips. Hopefully Australia will have some sunny days next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I like you even more now! Haha fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute how you dressed up your feet =]

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls! These socks were seriously one of my best investments ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very cute outfit! :) Love your dress and the socks in your shoes! :)
    xx from Munich

    http://followthepinkfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect dress! :)

    please visit my blog! :)
    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave you an award! Go to my blog if you want to check it out :)

    http://caityheartsfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete